We currently manage Boost subscriptions through the MyAccount website. We’re currently working on a way to make it easier for customers to unsubscribe from Boosts and aim to make it available for you.
Until then, please take the following steps to unsubscribe from a Boost:
1. Ensure that it is 30 days or more since you subscribed to the Boost. All of our Boosts come with a 30-day minimum commitment.
2. Go to https://myaccount.talktalk.co.uk in a web browser.
3. Sign in with your MyAccount email address and password (these are the same details you use to sign into the TalkTalk TV website and apps).
4. Hover your mouse over ‘My services’ in the menu and select ‘Manage TV Boosts’.
5. Select ‘Your Boosts’.
6. You’ll see a list of the Boosts that you’re subscribed to with ticked boxes. Untick the Boost(s) that you wish to unsubscribe from and press the ‘Apply changes’ button.
7. You are now unsubscribed from the Boosts which you unticked.
I’ve subscribed to a TV Boost I don’t want. Can I get a refund?
Our TV Boosts come with a minimum commitment of thirty days. After this point, you can unsubscribe simply by going to MyAccount. See ‘How can I unsubscribe from a Boost’.