You may see the following error when you try to launch More TV:
This happens when the ‘More TV’ app fails to update. You can manually update it by following these steps:
1. Press the YouView button on remote (if you have our newer remote, you’ll need to press the ‘Menu’ button).
2. Go to ‘Settings’ in the menu.
3. Scroll down to the ‘Software information’ setting.
4. Press the ‘Update software’ The update will commence installation.
5. After a short while, the app should complete installation. You should now be able to launch the ‘More TV’ app and the error should have disappeared from your menu.