With the TalkTalk TV Android app, it’s possible to enjoy the great catch up content and channels that come with your Boosts in addition to your rented and owned films and TV shows.
You can also make purchases through the app by adding them to your TalkTalk bill or paying by card.
Just download and install the app on your tablet or smartphone, sign in and you’re ready to go! You will need to be connected to a UK based Wi-Fi or mobile data connection to use the service unless you’ve already downloaded some content to watch offline.
How do I get started?
You’ll need at least version 4.2 of Android on a tablet or smartphone to enjoy our app. To check your version, just go to Settings > About Device > Android version. Your device should have Google Play store – so you can’t use some devices that don’t, like the Amazon Fire Phone.
All up to date? Excellent. Now just:
- Download the TalkTalk TV app by searching for ‘TalkTalk TV’ on the Google Play store on your Android device. The app has a blue icon.
- When you open the app for the first time, we’ll ask you to sign in with your account details.
What features does the app support?
Our Android app supports the following features. Click on the links below to link to an FAQ explaining the relevant feature:
- Watch catch-up and live channels that come with your Boosts
- Watch your rented and owned films and TV shows
- Watch offline or abroad (rented and owned only)
- Subscribe to Boosts
- Rent or buy films and TV shows
- Control a Chromecast on your Wi-Fi network
- Wi-Fi or mobile data streaming