With the TalkTalk TV iOS app, it’s possible to enjoy the great catch up content and channels that come with your Boosts in addition to your rented and owned films and TV shows.
Just download and install the app, sign in and you’re ready to go! You will need to be connected to a UK based Wi-Fi or mobile data connection to use the service unless you’ve already downloaded some content to watch offline.
How do I get started?
You’ll need at least iOS 8 to be able to enjoy TalkTalk TV on your iOS device. To check your iOS version, just go to Settings > General > About > Version. If you’re below iOS 8, you might be able to update using iTunes – though some of the oldest iPhones don’t support this version.
All up to date? Excellent. Now just:
- Download the TalkTalk TV app by searching for ‘TalkTalk TV’ on the App Store. The app has a blue icon.
- When you open the app for the first time, we’ll ask you to sign in with your account details.
What features does the app support?
Our iOS app supports the following features. Click on the links below to link to an FAQ explaining the relevant feature:
- Watch catch-up and live channels that come with your Boosts
- Watch your rented and owned films and TV shows
- Watch offline or abroad (rented and owned only)
- Control a Chromecast on your Wi-Fi network
- Wi-Fi or mobile data streaming
Please note that you will be unable to purchase anything on our iOS app. This is due to restrictions set by Apple for transactions on the iOS platform.